Snowball Run for Cancer Research
Saturday 21 January 2017, 07:00am - 05:00pm
Hits : 492
Contact Steve Campbell 207-447-1435
- The Phil Grass Memorial Snowmobile Ride will take place on Saturday, January 21, 2017 at the Northern Timber Cruisers Club House on the Lake Road in Millinocket.
- The Club opens for breakfast at 7:00 AM.
- Registration for the ride begins at 8:30 AM.
- Lunch will be served all day.
- There is no fee to participate, but your snowmobile ride pledge/donation will benefit the American Cancer Society, for cancer research.
- There will be a cost for breakfast and lunch.
- All snowmobilers are welcome to attend and tour the Katadhin Region, while raising money for a great cause. There will also be an organzied antique and vintage sled ride heading towards Wildwoods Trailside Cabins and Restaurant,with the same benefit purpose. The organized ride will start at the railroad tracks, after the decidation to Phil Grass (sometime between 9:00 and 10:00 am.
- At 3:00 PM, the person who raised the most donations will be awarded a Gift Certificate to the River Drivers Restaurant!
- Magnetic dash plaques commenorating this event will be awarded to all participants.
For more information, please contact Steve Campbell, 207-447-1435, email@example.com
You may also send contributions to the American Cancert Society, 1 Bowsoin Mill Island, Ste. 300, Topsham, ME 04862